Manage your shares online
The Legal & General Share Portal is a simple way of managing your shareholding online.
The Share Portal is a secure online site which allows you to manage your holding, wherever you are and at a time that's convenient for you.
On the Share Portal you can:
- View your holdings and their indicating value
- Access shareholder communications
- Change your address details
- Ask to receive shareholder communications by email rather than by post
- View your dividend payment history
- Make dividend payment choices
- Choose to reinvest your cash dividends in more shares
- Buy and sell shares
- Join our Corporate Sponsored Nominee
- Register your proxy voting instruction
Registering for the portal
It will only take a few minutes to register – just visit www.landgshareportal.com . You will need your Shareholder Investor Code, which can be found on your share certificate, dividend statement or proxy form.
If you are unable to find your Investor Code, or if you have any other questions about the Share Portal, please contact the Shareholder Services Team. Lines are open from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you are in the UK, call 0371 402 3341 (calls cost 8p per minute plus network extras).
From outside the UK, please call +44 (0) 800 141 2959.